Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day


Today is a special day for fathers throughout our country. More importantly, it's a special day for me to pay tribute to my father. He is always there for me and has helped me in many ways throughout my life. He has a wonderful way of comforting me in times of need even though he lives 500 miles away.
Dad, thanks for being there for me; thank you for giving advice, encouragement, discipline, help, kindness, and love. You are a wonderful father and I appreciate all that you do and have done for me!
Someday, if I'm fortunate to become a father, I hope to be at least as 1/2 as good of a father as you have been to me. I'd consider that a success.
Happy Father's day!

1 comment:

Kaydee said...

Hey tim thanks for letting us know about your blog it will be fun to see what crazy things you are up to.