Saturday, June 14, 2008

Good bye BWT!


Life has it's moments whereby one feels great sadness and emotional connection to a variety of things. Well, I've been dealing with exactly that the past few months. I love my truck. I've always had a truck ever since I graduated from college. They are very nice to have for many reasons. However, I have said my sad goodbye to the BWT. Not becuase I wanted to, but because of obligation to other important things, my mortgage, and future retirement. You see, I drive 280 miles each week back and forth to work. Keeping the truck just did not make sense at this point in time with the economy the way it is. So, I made one of the most difficult decisions in my life (I know what you are thinking.....this is really pathetic) but I said my goodbye to the BWT. The good news is I worked out a great deal on a car that is really nice and will save a significant amount of money each month, and a lot of money each year. For now, the car will serve my needs and I'll still be able to get my motorbike around to Idaho for an occasional ride.
Fairwell my good friend known as The BWT!

1 comment:

Saun and Wes said...

Tim, sounds like it was hard to part from your truck. I know how it is because I'm thinking of selling my truck for similar reasons. In the long run, I think things will work out just fine. Nice to see your blog. It's fun to keep in touch this way. Lets go biking soon. I need to get out and use my bike.