Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dad, Mom, & Cody

This past week my father and my nephew spent the week at my house. It was a blast. I had a great time and enjoyed their company. We kept busy and played as much as possible. We went to a movie, pulled weeds, went rockclimbing, hiking, wakeboarding, biking, played guitar hero (Cody Rocks), went to the Days of 47 Rodeo, and other things. I'm grateful to have a fantastic father and a great nephew. Thanks for hanging out and keeping it real! I miss you already!

Enjoy the slide show of just a few of the things we enjoyed!


My mom was in town as well and she spent the week with her siblings. Sadly, her brother has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. My thoughts & prayers go out to him and his family. We love you Steve!

All of us went to The Osmonds 50 Years performance for Pioneer Day. It was really awesome to see them in concert and it was a great time to hang out with my mom as well.

Thanks everyone for the fun week and great memories!

No comments: