Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Albion Basin Alta, UT


A couple of nights ago, I went hiking in Albion Basin near Alta, Utah. It was a beautiful night up in the canyon. I was surprised not to see more wildflowers. Because of the great winter snowfall this past season, the wild flowers are expected to blossom a little later in the summer than previous years. Usually the road is open up to the picnic area and trail head but his trip it was closed because there is still snow on the road. Long live winter!

It was nice to be in the mountains again. I love the fresh air, cooler temperatures, and the peaceful feelings that are only found in the mountains.


3 comments:

Kaydee said...

Those pictures are gorgeous Tim....Nice work!!!

Saun and Wes said...

Tim, you are good at taking quality pictures. It's hard to believe that some of the sickest powder days we have had were where you took these pictures. What an awesome place. I thought there would be more flowers also. I think I have seen more wild flowers this spring and summer than I have ever seen. Let's go biking!!

Saun and Wes said...

By the way, I love the picture you have at the top of your blog. Perfect, I love it!