Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cycling Season Recap

This past Spring, Summer, and Fall have been good as far as cycling goes. With today being much warmer than normal for December here in SLC, UT I felt much inclined to dust off the road bike and go pedal. Excuses aside, I didn't go today after all.

With warm temperatures, and 10 days of skiing already in the bag, today my thoughts turned to biking vs. powder faceshots. Oh how I wish I could ride!

Snow is in the 10 day forecast, so my thoughts may drift back to the "White Room" before long. As such, I'll hold off from reading the latest Bike & Mountain Bike Action Magazines that arrived last week and try to maintain the correct seasonal perspective and keep turning the pages of Powder Magazine instead!

The information below is tracking from April 1, 2010 to today for Road & Mountain events.




No comments: