Saturday, September 25, 2010

Super Sick Saturday's (SSS)

I wish that every day was like this Saturday. I woke up early and loaded the car and headed south to meet up with my buddy, Mike. We joined up and drove into American Fork Canyon. It was a cold start, but the ride was great. We had planned on riding a new trail in the area called Mill Canyon to Mud Springs:


The ride was awesome. We climbed right from the car which helped warm us up. Then, a little pressed for time, we descended down Tibble Fork Trail back to the car. Somewhere along the way, I broke a spoke on my rear wheel. No big deal, so on my way back home I stopped at Binghams Cyclery in Sandy, UT and they totally hooked me up, and quickly got me on my way.

So, I started driving home and I thought to myself: "Why am I going home...it's in the middle of the afternoon, and nothing is waiting for me at home." It was at that moment, instinct took over and I quickly made an illegal U-Turn, and headed to Corner Canyon for another ride.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/50494048

I wish everyday was as good as today was!

No comments: